TALBOT NEWSLETTER – MON 9 Aug 2021
TALBOT WEEKLY LOTTERY DRAW
SUNDAY 8 AUG 2021 JACKPOT £400
Numbers: 1-5-16-20 NO JACKPOT WINNERS
SUNDAY 15 AUG 2021 JACKPOT £450
Clients can also pay their lottery direct by bank transfer to:
Auchinleck Talbot FC Lottery: Account Number: 30633545 Sort Code: 82 – 62 – 00
Promoter: Morton Wright Jnr: 07972 719553
MERCHANDISE SALES – UPDATE
We are also able to do voucher letters for gifts to any value you wish….
Visual Images of our new Kit will be available soon on our website www.auchinlecktalbot.com and social media outlets.
CONTACT MORTON WRIGHT JNR: 07972 719553 FOR DETAILS AFTER 7PM
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2021-22
The payment dates for the new season’s subscriptions are:
SATURDAY 07 AUGUST 2021 SATURDAY 04 SEPTEMBER 2021
SATURDAY 02 OCTOBER 2021 SATURDAY 06 NOVEMBER 2021
SATURDAY 04 DECEMBER 2021 SATURDAY 01 JANUARY 2022
SATURDAY 05 FEBRUARY 2022 SATURDAY 05 MARCH 2022
SATURDAY 02 APRIL 2022 SATURDAY 07 MAY 2022
Summary of Fundraising Club Benefits offered by ATFC
- 10% DISCOUNT ON SEASON TICKET AND MERCHANDISE ITEMS.
- NORMAL HOSPITALITY DAY AT THE END OF EVERY SEASON + FOR SEASON 2019-20 WHENEVER RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED SUFFICIENTLY TO ALLOW (NON TRANSFERABLE & MEMBERS ONLY)
- MONTHLY DRAW FOR CORPORATE IN HOUSE BUFFET MATCH HOSPITALITY FOR 4 MEMBERS (MUST HAVE MINIMUM LATEST YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION FULLY PAID OR A NEW MEMBER SIGNED UP FOR CONTINUOUS MONTHLY £10 PAYMENTS) NON TRANSFERABLE MEMBERS ONLY AND QUALIFY ONLY ONCE PER SEASON. BACKDATED TO AUGUST 2020 To join please contact the following Officials: Henry Dumigan (07929525494/[email protected]/Bobby Millar (07771508907/[email protected])
After several years of maintaining our Sponsorship and Advertising prices increases in various costs have forced the Club to restructure for next season as follows —
- Full Match Hospitality (including a 2 Course Lunch at Barony Restaurant; hospitality; match admission and Match Programme containing your sponsorship) for 1
- Replica Jersey or Polo Shirt of your choice
- Cost £125.00
- Option to include Match Hospitality for 1 additional person for an extra £25.00. (Total cost £150.00).
From the start of season 2021/2022 the Club will be offering a 3 tier sponsorship package in the new J.M.K. Sponsors Lounge as follows —
- GOLD LEVEL — 2 Course Lunch (including a drink) at Barony Restaurant followed by hospitality in Sponsors Lounge (pre-match; half-time and post-match); name in Match Programme and associated publicity; admission to match and copy of Match Programme — Cost £50.00 per head
- SILVER LEVEL — Pre-match buffet in Sponsors Lounge with hospitality, match admission etc. as above — £40.00 per head
- BRONZE LEVEL — Loons Club Day — £30.00 per head
As we now have the first batch of fixtures available for Season 2021/2022 could anyone interested in Match Sponsorship, whether Gold or Silver Level, please contact Colin Chisholm on 07929 831057 as soon as possible.
Any business or individual interested in Trackside or Match Programme Advertising should contact Colin Chisholm on 07929 831057 or e-mail [email protected] as soon as possible for further details.
Any enquiries regarding any of the above should be made to Colin Chisholm as above with the exception of Bronze Level Match Sponsorship where enquiries should be made to Morton Wright Jnr on 07972 719553.
Your support plays a major part in the successful running of the Club and will be very much appreciated.
Colin Chisholm, Commercial Manager, Auchinleck Talbot FC
WOSFL PREMIER DIVISION
Wed 11 Aug: Auchinleck Talbot FC v Glenafton Athletic FC………………………………7.30pm
CROWD COTROL PROCEDURE
The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who attend the above match.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT SUPPORTERS will occupy the SOCIAL CLUB END of Stand, the Terracing from the Stand to the Clubhouse, the Coal Road and Main Street Terracing up to the segregation point on the East Terracing.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT SUPPORTERS are asked to enter and exit the ground by the SOCIAL CLUB GATES 1 & 2.
GLENAFTON ATHLETIC FC SUPPORTERS will enter and exit BY NUMBER 6 & 7 GATES AT THE MAIN STREET END OF THE GROUND. On entering the ground access will be allowed for the GLENAFTON ATHLETIC FC SUPPORTERS to occupy the Terracing behind the Main Street End Goals to the North End of the Stand.
DISABLED ACCESS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE SOCIAL CLUB GATES.
DISABLED, LADIES & GENTS TOILET FACILITIES AT COAL ROAD END OF THE GROUND.
Both AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC and GLENAFTON ATHLETIC FC, supporters are welcome to use the Club’s catering facilities but are asked to return to their designated areas once served.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB
Access to the Social Club will be open to members and invited guests only.
ADMISSION: ADULTS £7.00 — CONCESSIONS £4.00. SEASON TICKETS VALID
GATES WILL OPEN AT 6.45PM AND CLOSE AT 7.45PM UNTIL THE END OF THE GAME.
SHOULD YOU REQUIRE TO EXIT THE GROUND DURING THE GAME PLEASE CONTACT A STEWARD.
Spectators are asked to get along to the match early to avoid any delays, and if possible have the correct admission money.
Sat 14 Aug: Rutherglen Glencairn FC v Auchinleck Talbot FC ……………………………2.00pm
Hamish B. Allan Stadium, 69 Toryglen Road, Rutherglen G73 1HZ
The TALBOT WALL in the newly refurbished Social Club has reached full capacity. Fans will have their name or the names of loved ones inscribed on Club Coloured Black & Gold Bricks, on a one name one brick basis costing £28 inclusive of a certificate of inscription.
We now have received delivery of the Bricks and will hopefully be in place in the next week or so depending on availability of materials
Due to the tremendous demand from our fans we will accept names for a TALBOT WALL 2 in the week or so.
All proceeds will go towards our Development Fund that supports the various ongoing improvements at Beechwood Park.
Contact Henry Dumigan on 07929525494 or [email protected] for enquiries.
FLOODLIGHT PROJECT MERCEDES BENZ SUV DRAW
The above draw will be made at halftime in our Scottish Junior Cup First Round match v Montrose Roselea at Beechwood Park on Saturday 21 Aug.