TALBOT NEWSLETTER – MON 13 Sept 2021
TALBOT WEEKLY LOTTERY DRAW
SUNDAY 12 Sept 2021 JACKPOT £650
Numbers: 5-7-11-18 Bonus Ball 3 NO JACKPOT OR BONUS BALL WINNERS
SUNDAY 5 SEPT 2021 JACKPOT £700
Clients can also pay their lottery direct by bank transfer to:
Auchinleck Talbot FC Lottery: Account Number: 30633545 Sort Code: 82 – 62 – 00
Promoter: Morton Wright Jnr: 07972 719553
We are also able to do voucher letters for gifts to any value you wish….
Visual Images of our new Kit will be available soon on our website www.auchinlecktalbot.com and social media outlets.
CONTACT MORTON WRIGHT JNR: 07972 719553 FOR DETAILS AFTER 7PM
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2021-22
The payment dates for the new season’s subscriptions are:
SATURDAY 07 AUGUST 2021 SATURDAY 04 SEPTEMBER 2021
SATURDAY 02 OCTOBER 2021 SATURDAY 06 NOVEMBER 2021
SATURDAY 04 DECEMBER 2021 SATURDAY 01 JANUARY 2022
SATURDAY 05 FEBRUARY 2022 SATURDAY 05 MARCH 2022
SATURDAY 02 APRIL 2022 SATURDAY 07 MAY 2022
Summary of Fundraising Club Benefits offered by ATFC
- 10% DISCOUNT ON SEASON TICKET AND MERCHANDISE ITEMS.
- NORMAL HOSPITALITY DAY AT THE END OF EVERY SEASON + FOR SEASON 2019-20 WHENEVER RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED SUFFICIENTLY TO ALLOW (NON TRANSFERABLE & MEMBERS ONLY
- MONTHLY DRAW FOR CORPORATE IN HOUSE BUFFET MATCH HOSPITALITY FOR 4 MEMBERS (MUST HAVE MINIMUM LATEST YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION FULLY PAID OR A NEW MEMBER SIGNED UP FOR CONTINUOUS MONTHLY £10 PAYMENTS) NON TRANSFERABLE MEMBERS ONLY AND QUALIFY ONLY ONCE PER SEASON.
- THE FIRST MONTHLY DRAW WAS MADE IN THE SOCIAL CLUB FOLLOWING SATURDAY’S GAME V CUMBERNAULD UNITED. THE FIRST FOUR WINNERS AS FOLLOWS: No 4 EMMA MCDICKEN: No 38 KENNY DUMIGAN: No 121 JACKIE KANE: No 159 BOBBY WALLACE
- To join please contact the following Officials: Henry Dumigan (07929525494/[email protected]/Bobby Millar (07771508907/[email protected])
THE FUNDRAISING CLUB ANNUAL REPORT IS NOW AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ON REQUEST TO HENRY DUMIGAN
AUTUMN DRAW 2021
First Prize: £100 Cash
Second Prize: Talbot Match Hospitality For Two
Third Prize: Deluxe Bottle of Whisky
Fourth Prize: Loons Match Hospitality for Two
Fifth Prize: £30 Boswell Arms Voucher
Sixth Prize: £20 Cash
Seventh Prize: £20 Merchandise Voucher
Eighth Prize: £10 Cash
TICKETS £1 EACH OR £5 PER BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS OR THE USUAL OUTLETS FROM SATURDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2021
The Draw has been delayed due to Covid and will now be rescheduled and made in the Talbot Social Club on Sunday 24 October 2021
After several years of maintaining our Sponsorship and Advertising prices increases in various costs have forced the Club to restructure for next season as follows —
- Full Match Hospitality (including a 2 Course Lunch at Barony Restaurant; hospitality; match admission and Match Programme containing your sponsorship) for 1
- Replica Jersey or Polo Shirt of your choice
- Cost £125.00
- Option to include Match Hospitality for 1 additional person for an extra £25.00. (Total cost £150.00).
From the start of season 2021/2022 the Club will be offering a 3 tier sponsorship package in the new J.M.K. Sponsors Lounge as follows —
- GOLD LEVEL — 2 Course Lunch (including a drink) at Barony Restaurant followed by hospitality in Sponsors Lounge (pre-match; half-time and post-match); name in Match Programme and associated publicity; admission to match and copy of Match Programme — Cost £50.00 per head
- SILVER LEVEL — Pre-match buffet in Sponsors Lounge with hospitality, match admission etc. as above — £40.00 per head
- BRONZE LEVEL — Loons Club Day — £30.00 per head
As we now have the first batch of fixtures available for Season 2021/2022 could anyone interested in Match Sponsorship, whether Gold or Silver Level, please contact Colin Chisholm on 07929 831057 as soon as possible. These are available from our website on auchinlecktalbot.com
Any business or individual interested in Trackside or Match Programme Advertising should contact Colin Chisholm on 07929 831057 or e-mail [email protected] as soon as possible for further details.
Any enquiries regarding any of the above should be made to Colin Chisholm as above with the exception of Bronze Level Match Sponsorship where enquiries should be made to Morton Wright Jnr on 07972 719553.
Your support plays a major part in the successful running of the Club and will be very much appreciated.
Colin Chisholm, Commercial Manager, Auchinleck Talbot FC
THE SCOTTISH CUP 2021-22
Sat 18 SEPT:
Irvine Meadow X1 v Auchinleck Talbot FC …………………………………………………………..3.00pm
Meadow Park, Wilson Avenue, Irvine KA12 0TW
Fans can have their name or the names of loved ones inscribed on Club Coloured Black & Gold Bricks, on a one name one brick basis costing £28 inclusive of a certificate of inscription.
The Board for the Talbot Wall is now in place with the first batch of Bricks fixed.
Due to the tremendous demand from our fans we will NOW accept names for the TALBOT WALL FINAL BATCH. 47 BRICKS REMAIN AVAILABLE TO DATE
All proceeds will go towards our Development Fund that supports the various ongoing improvements at Beechwood Park.
Contact Henry Dumigan on 07929525494 or [email protected] for enquiries.
THE ANDY LEISHMAN TESTIMONIAL YEAR – SHOWS
Mauchline KSC Sat 5 March 22
Tap o’ the Brae, Annbank Sun 28 Aug 22
Talbot Social Club: T.B.A.
Christopher Stafford (Defender) aged 19 on loan from Greenock Morton