MERCHANDISE SALES – UPDATE
We are also able to do voucher letters for gifts to any value you wish….
Visual Images of our new Kit is now available on our social media outlets and website.
CONTACT MORTON WRIGHT JNR: 07972 719553 FOR DETAILS AFTER 7PM
ATFC BEECHWOOD REGENERATION CONTRIBUTOR BOARD NOW MOUNTED WITH
459 NAMES ADDED. THE REMAINING 41 SUBMITTED TO THE MANUFACTURER FOR INSCRIPTION ASAP.
ALL CONTRIBUTOR CERTIFICATES NOW READY AWAITING DELIVERY.
FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Henry Dumigan on 07929525494 or [email protected]
ATFC WISHES TO THANK OUR FANS FOR THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT GIVEN TO THE CLUB IN THIS VENTURE
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB – F.A.O. MEMBERS
· Closed due to Government restrictions.
· The scheduled extension has been completed, the interior refurbishment now underway
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2020-21
PAYMENT DATES FOR THIS SEASON’S SUBSCRIPTIONS:
SATURDAY 03 APRIL 2021: SATURDAY 01 MAY 2021
WOULD EXISTING MEMBERS YET TO PAY THIS SEASON’S SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT HENRY DUMIGAN OR BOBBY MILLAR
Summary of Fundraising Club Benefits offered by ATFC
· 10% DISCOUNT ON SEASON TICKET AND MERCHANDISE ITEMS.
· NORMAL HOSPITALITY DAY AT THE END OF EVERY SEASON + FOR SEASON 2019-20 WHENEVER RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED SUFFICIENTLY TO ALLOW (NON TRANSFERABLE & MEMBERS ONLY)
· MONTHLY DRAW FOR CORPORATE IN HOUSE BUFFET MATCH HOSPITALITY FOR 4 MEMBERS (MUST HAVE MINIMUM LATEST YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION FULLY PAID OR A NEW MEMBER SIGNED UP FOR CONTINUOUS MONTHLY £10 PAYMENTS) NON TRANSFERABLE MEMBERS ONLY AND QUALIFY ONLY ONCE PER SEASON. BACKDATED TO AUGUST 2020 To join please contact the following Officials:
GROUND IMPROVEMENT UPDATE
New Boardroom and Hospitality facility now in place
Medical Room has been created within the recently refurbished groundsman’s workshop building. The Building is scheduled to be roughcast in the next week or so.
Pitch Partners Pro-Turfcare Ltd has now completed the Astroturf Installation on the remaining
Privacy Screening has been fitted to the Perimeter Fence at Beechwood Park.
The Scheduled Terracing upgrade now in progress on the section North Side of the Stand.
The Club again wishes to thank Mr Jock Faddes for his kind donation towards our ground Development