The Club wishes to thank the many people who have supported this project to date, and we will release a full list in due course. Special thanks to Project Managers Don Hamilton and Billy Harvey who have drove the installation forward on behalf of ATFC and the Beechwood Regeneration Committee, their tireless work has not gone unnoticed and is very much appreciated by all at the Club.
FLOODLIGHT PROJECT – MERCEDES BENZ DRAW
POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE
THE ANDY LEISHMAN TESTIMONIAL SHOW – ANNBANK
The Andy Leishman Testimonial Show at the Tap O’ the Brae in Annbank scheduled for Sunday 30 August has been postponed till further notice.
FIRST AID FACILITY
The Club has started planning for a First Aid Facility at Beechwood Park once the Floodlight Project is complete.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2019-20
PAYMENT DATES FOR THE NEW SEASON’S SUBSCRIPTIONS:
SATURDAY 01 AUGUST 2020 SATURDAY 05 SEPTEMBER 2020
SATURDAY 03 OCTOBER 2020 SATURDAY 07 NOVEMBER 2020
SATURDAY 07 DECEMBER 2020 SATURDAY 02 JANUARY 2021
SATURDAY 06 FEBRUARY 2021 SATURDAY 06 MARCH 2021
SATURDAY 03 APRIL 2021 SATURDAY 01 MAY 2021
KIT – SEASON 2020/21
Visual Images of our new Kit will soon be available on our social media outlets and website
The Club has approved the Installation of Astroturf by our Pitch Partners Pro-Turfcare Ltd behind the Main Street Goals, this will commence in September
BEECHWOOD PARK GENERAL TIDY
The Club will be carrying out a general tidy of the ground each Saturday Morning 10 – 11am during July and August, volunteers welcome.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB – F.A.O. MEMBERS
The Club will be open to MEMBERS ONLY each Saturday from 1pm till 8pm and Sunday from 1pm till 6pm.
• Social Distancing & Government guidelines will be in place.
• On arrival you will be asked to sign in with your full name, address and contact number.
• No standing at the Bar.
• Several Sanitiser Stations with hand sanitisers at each table.
• Please follow the signage and directions that will be in place.
• The scheduled extension to the Social Club is now expected to begin within the next 2-3 weeks, Members please note that the Club will be open for business during these works.