TALBOT CUP FINAL MERCHANDISE
- Auchinleck Talbot FC have decided the strip for the cup final will also be the same one for next season.
- Cup final tops will be on sale with the badge and no stars , the new season tops will come with the stars.
- We have ordered various sizes with the smallest available 3-4 years old.
- USUAL METHOD OF ORDERING VIA MORTON WRIGHT BY TEXT AND SOCIAL MEDIA , CONFIRMING NAME AND SIZES REQUIRED.
- We are awaiting confirmation of delivery of all merchandise and are hopeful we will receive these for the following dates
MERCHANDISE ON SALE SUNDAY 27TH 1PM TILL 3PM IN THE SOCIAL CLUB , IF WE HAVE ANY HOME GAMES THE SHOP WILL ALSO BE OPEN.
CUP FINAL TOP: Adults £35 Kids £20 CUP FINAL POLO SHIRTS £12.50
Orders or enquiries contact Morton Wright Jnr on the following
Email: [email protected]
Text: 07972719553 anytime.
Or call only between 6pm and 8pm Monday to Friday due to work commitments
Facebook: Morton Wright: Twitter: @Favali25
NEW KIT SUPPLIER
Auchinleck Talbot FC is delighted to announce that we have agreed a deal with Glasgow based sporting goods company Only Sport Ltd to supply all our Team Kit.
Anyone interested in any type of Sponsorship or Advertising for season 2016/2017 should contact Colin Chisholm on 01290 421240; 07929831057 or e-mail [email protected]
Your support will be greatly appreciated.
Monday 22 May 2017
McBookie.com Super Premier Division
Home v Kilwinning Rangers……………………………………………………………7.30pm
Wednesday 24 May 2017
New Coin Holdings West of Scotland Cup Semi Final
Home v Cumnock Juniors……………………………………………………………….7.30pm
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED SPECTATOR INFORMATION
AYRSHIRE AMATEUR FA CUP FINAL
Hurlford Thistle v New Farm Loch
Friday 26 May 2017
HALL OF FAME 2017
Following this year’s voting process Hugh Lyden has been successful in being voted to be inducted into the Club’s Hall of Fame. The Organising Committee have decided that the late Cammy Hitchell should also be inducted at the same time. The Induction Evening will take place in the Talbot Social Club on Saturday 2 September 2017, music provided by Marc James. The Organising Committee would like to thank all supporters who took the time to vote for this important part of the Club’s history
SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP FINAL
Auchinleck Talbot v Glenafton Athletic
Rugby Park, Kilmarnock
Kick Off: 4.05pm
Admission: Adults £10.00 Concessions £5
- If drawn at the end of 90 minutes the penalty kick system will decide the winner.
N.B. No extra time.
- We ask our supporters to arrive early if possible
- Glenafton Athletic supporters will be accommodated in the Main Stand (West Stand) with Auchinleck Talbot supporters in the East Stand.
- Rugby Park is a designated ground – therefore compliance with local bye-laws is important. NO drinking in street. NO drinking in the ground. NO smoking in ground. Please request your local press to carry this announcement.
- Banners must be fire retardant.
- Anyone letting off flares or smoke bombs will be arrested.
- Bottles and cans of water, juice, etc. are not allowed in the stadium.
- Turnstiles open 3.05pm.
- Both Clubs are responsible or the conduct of their supporters.
- WOULD ALL BUS STEWARDS PLEASE CONTACT HENRY DUMIGAN ON 07929525494 OR [email protected] GIVING DETAILS OF DEPARTURE, DESTINATION ETC,. BY MONDAY 29 MAY 2017
CUP FINAL MASCOTS
Auchinleck Talbot Mascots have been selected by their particular School as follows:
Auchinleck Primary School – Reis McPhee
St Patrick’s Primary School – Katie Gibson
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB SEASON 2016-17
WOULD MEMBERS PLEASE NOW PAY OVERDUE SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Subscriptions can be paid to an agent or by direct debit or standing order.
TO JOIN CONTACT HENRY DUMIGAN: 07929 525494 OR BOBBY MILLER: 07771 508907
AUCHINLECK TALBOT YOUTH ACADEMY
THE JIM ROWAN FOOTBALL FESTIVAL
BEECHWOOD PARK, AUCHINLECK
2nd, 3rd, 4th June
Friday 2nd (Evening) Fun 4s 2010/11s Five-a-sides. £30 per team
Saturday 3rd 2008s 7-a-side (am) 2007s 7-a-side (pm) £50 per team
Sunday 4th 2006s 7-a-side (am) £50 per team
Application forms & further information from:
Kenny on: 07473114457 or Campbell on: [email protected]
2001 – Tuesday 16th May
Auchinleck Talbot 6-1 Cumnock Juniors
Scorers: Jamie Conn-2: Lochie Reid -1: Lewis Hood-1: Scott Whalen-1: Taylor Kerr -1
Man of the Match was Jamie Conn.
Sunday 21st May – League Cup Final
Auchinleck Talbot 1-4 Largs Thistle
Scorer: Jamie Conn
Man of the Match was Lewis Bell.
2003 – Girvan 0-2 Talbot
A good victory and a pleasing clean sheet away from home. John Johnstone had the boys 1-0 up inside the first 5 minutes. Talbot had chances but couldn’t double the advantage. Second half was the same as the first with mostly Talbot playing the football but not making the chances count. Until Zak smith made the tie safe with the second goal. The boys are capable of playing better but stuck to the task and ground out a good away result.
2007 – The boys were at home to Ayr Boswell on Saturday. Again, apart from one or two, it was a below par performance. Not enough desire being shown from the boys. Enthusiasm from some is sadly lacking at the moment. You can have all the ability in the world but the effort needs to come with it. As soon as it does come, the improvement will be phenomenal. We started the season so well and in the odd game recently have still played really well. But the past two weeks have been really poor. Let’s pick it up again boys and show everyone what you can do.
STEVEN WHITE TESTIMONIAL MATCH
Saturday 16 July 2019
Auchinleck Talbot F.C. v Kilmarnock F.C.
Kick-off 2. 00p.m
Admission: ADULTS £5.00. Concessions: £2.50
Tickets will be available from Talbot Committee members from Saturday 27 May.
TESTIMONIAL SHOW WITH MARC JAMES
Sunday 27 August
Tap o’ the Brae, Annbank
Tickets price £5.00 will be available shortly.
PLAYER OF THE YEAR PRESENTATION
This year’s Presentation will take place on Saturday 10 June in the Talbot Social Club. Music will be provided by Mark Hamilton.
Tickets price £8.00 can be obtained by contacting Morton Wright Jnr.
CATERING FACILITY SCHEDULE UPDATE
5/6/17 TO 9/6/17 – EXISTING PIE HUT TO BE DEMOLISHED AND AREA
CLEARED. STRIP FOUNDATIONS COMPLETED.
VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED FOR DEMOLITION
ELECTRIC CABLE LAID AND INSTALLED.
10/6/17 – FOUNDATIONS BROUGHT UP TO FLOOR LEVEL AND CONCRETE FLOOR
17/6/17 – BRICKWORK COMPLETED
GRAND SUMMER DRAW 2017
FULL MATCH HOSPITALITY FOR TWO AT A FUTURE TALBOT HOME GAME
2ND PRIZE: £100
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SEASON TICKET 2017/18
4TH PRIZE: DELUXE BOTTLE OF WHISKY
5TH PRIZE: HOME REPLICA TOP SEASON 2017/18
6TH PRIZE: TWO BOTTLES OF SPIRITS
7TH PRIZE: CASE OF BEER
8TH PRIZE: £25
9TH PRIZE: £25
10TH PRIZE: AUCHINLECK TALBOT POLO SHIRT
11TH PRIZE: £10
12TH PRIZE: £10
TICKETS 20P EACH – £1.00 PER BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE BEGINNING OF MAY
THE ABOVE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE IN TALBOT SOCIAL CLUB
SUNDAY 18 JUNE 2017