RECOMMENDATIONS & RULES FROM WIGTOWN & BLADNOCH FC
- Unfortunately, we are a fairly small club, this means that our car parking is fairly limited.
As a result, if buses are coming from your end, we recommend they either;
- (A) Drop off fans/players/committee in the town and they then walk down before parking in town (we recommend the Lorry Park on South Main Street), or;
(B) Drop off at Trammondford Park (our ground) and then park in town (once again, the Lorry Park is recommended).
The ground is actually out of the town and unfortunately, Trammondford Park itself doesn’t have a postcode but the house next to it has the following postcode: DG8 9BT.
3) The club’s normal code of conduct will apply, this can be found on our website.
4) We would like to stress that Alcohol and Drugs are not permitted inside the ground. They will be confiscated and being excessively under the influence may result in removal from the ground.
5)Smoking is allowed.
6) There will be a police presence.
7) We recommend visiting the Galloway Bar in Wigtown on South Main Street. Small, standard pub but the pint and atmosphere in there make it well worth a visit.
If you like a craft beer, we recommend a Pub/Restaurant in the town called Craft.