TALBOT NEWSLETTER – MON 21 June 2021
MERCHANDISE SALES – UPDATE
We are also able to do voucher letters for gifts to any value you wish….
Visual Images of our new Kit will be available soon on our website www.auchinlecktalbot.com and social media outlets.
CONTACT MORTON WRIGHT JNR: 07972 719553 FOR DETAILS AFTER 7PM
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2020-21
The Club wishes to thank Fundraising Club members for their loyal support over the past year, we will produce our yearly report in the near future.
Summary of Fundraising Club Benefits offered by ATFC
- 10% DISCOUNT ON SEASON TICKET AND MERCHANDISE ITEMS.
- NORMAL HOSPITALITY DAY AT THE END OF EVERY SEASON + FOR SEASON 2019-20 WHENEVER RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED SUFFICIENTLY TO ALLOW (NON TRANSFERABLE & MEMBERS ONLY)
- MONTHLY DRAW FOR CORPORATE IN HOUSE BUFFET MATCH HOSPITALITY FOR 4 MEMBERS (MUST HAVE MINIMUM LATEST YEAR’S SUBSCRIPTION FULLY PAID OR A NEW MEMBER SIGNED UP FOR CONTINUOUS MONTHLY £10 PAYMENTS) NON TRANSFERABLE MEMBERS ONLY AND QUALIFY ONLY ONCE PER SEASON. BACKDATED TO AUGUST 2020 To join please contact the following Officials:
Henry Dumigan (07929525494/[email protected]/Bobby Millar (07771508907/[email protected])
BEECHWOOD PARK GENERAL TIDY-UP
The Club has organised a weekly General Tidy-up of Beechwood Park this Sunday Morning 11 till 12.30pm. All work will be carried out following current COVID – 19 restriction guidelines
SUMMER DRAW 2021
ATFC summer draw tickets now on sale from any committee members, alternatively please message Morton Wright Jnr and he can write out your tickets and issue bank details to pay into.
As always we are looking for agents to support in fundraisers like this one, if you think you can sell some tickets , please get in touch with Morton on 07972 719553
Tickets are £1 per ticket or £5 per book……
Please note the date of the draw now moved to Sunday 1st of August 2021 …
Thanks in advance……EPPP…
After several years of maintaining our Sponsorship and Advertising prices increases in various costs have forced the Club to restructure for next season as follows —
- Full Match Hospitality (including a 2 Course Lunch at Barony Restaurant; hospitality; match admission and Match Programme containing your sponsorship) for 1
- Replica Jersey or Polo Shirt of your choice
- Cost £125.00
- Option to include Match Hospitality for 1 additional person for an extra £25.00. (Total cost £150.00).
From the start of season 2021/2022 the Club will be offering a 3 tier sponsorship package in the new J.M.K. Sponsors Lounge as follows —
- GOLD LEVEL — 2 Course Lunch (including a drink) at Barony Restaurant followed by hospitality in Sponsors Lounge (pre-match; half-time and post-match); name in Match Programme and associated publicity; admission to match and copy of Match Programme — Cost £50.00 per head
- SILVER LEVEL — Pre-match buffet in Sponsors Lounge with hospitality, match admission etc. as above — £40.00 per head
- BRONZE LEVEL — Loons Club Day — £30.00 per head
Any business or individual interested in Trackside or Match Programme Advertising should contact Colin Chisholm on 07929 831057 or e-mail [email protected] as soon as possible for further details.
Any enquiries regarding any of the above should be made to Colin Chisholm as above with the exception of Bronze Level Match Sponsorship where enquiries should be made to Morton Wright Jnr on 07972 719553.
Your support plays a major part in the successful running of the Club and will be very much appreciated.
Colin Chisholm, Commercial Manager, Auchinleck Talbot FC
GROUND IMPROVEMENT UPDATE
Pitch Partners Pro-Turfcare Ltd has now completed the Astroturf Installation on the remaining
The Terracing upgrade on the section North Side of the Stand complete.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB
The extension and interior refurbishment of the front lounge and the new JMK SPONSORS LOUNGE is now completed.
CLOSE SEASON PITCH RENOVATION
GOAL NETTING STRUCTURE
J.D. Services has erected the goal netting structures behind both goals completed; the netting will be attached in the next week or so.
Further Terracing repairs and upgrades are now underway
REFEREE ROOM REFURBISHMENT
Confirmed Pre-Season Friendly Matches:
Sat 26 June: The Hugh Blair Trophy – Neilston FC v Auchinleck Talbot FC.
Brig O Lea Stadium, Neilston…………………………………………………………. 2.00pm Kick Off
Sat 10 July: The Adam Montgomery/Barony Colliery Trophy
Auchinleck Talbot FC v Penicuik Athletic
Beechwood Park, Auchinleck………………………………………………………….2.00pm Kick Off
- ADMISSION CHARGE £4:
- ENTRY TO THE ABOVE GAME WILL BE BY TICKET ONLY.
- SEASON TICKETS NOT VALID, HOLDERS WILL GAIN AUTOMATIC ENTRY.
- FULL DETAILS OF TICKET SALES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO.
Admission/Season Ticket Prices 2021/22
Admission: Adult £7 Concession £4 Season Ticket: Adult £120 Concession £70
VALID ONLY FOR 19 HOME LEAGUE GAMES
Season Tickets now available for sale, payment details as follows in order of preference:
Bank Transfer to: Auchinleck Talbot FC Account Number: 10120422 Sort Code: 82-62-00. Cheque made payable to Auchinleck Talbot FC
Cash to: Henry Dumigan, 16 Main Street, Auchinleck KA18 2AA (Mob 07929525494
The TALBOT WALL in the newly refurbished Social Club has reached full capacity. Fans will have their name or the names of loved ones inscribed on Club Coloured Black & Gold Bricks, on a one name one brick basis costing £28 inclusive of a certificate of inscription.
Contributor names have been forwarded to the manufacturer for the Boards production.
All proceeds will go towards our Development Fund that supports the various ongoing improvements at Beechwood Park.
Contact Henry Dumigan on 07929525494 or [email protected] for enquiries.
FAO MEMBERS – AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB
We have a number of rules in place to ensure the safety of members and staff.
Club will be for Members only….
We will be running a two year membership 2020-2021
◾If you purchased a membership in 2020 that will cover you for 2021.
◾If you did not get a membership in 2020 and were a member in 2019 you will need to purchase a membership for 2021.
Members from 2019 not renewed last year, will have until 27th June to renew your membership.
From 3rd of July we will accept new members: Price £6.00
Social distancing & government guidelines will be in place please follow the guidelines and respect the staff at all times. Face masks must be worn when entering, leaving the premises and using the toilets….
On arrival at the club you are required to sign in…..this is mandatory…….
◾Full Name ◾Address ◾Contact number
Sanitiser stations will be positioned at the inside door, please use on arrival, along with hand sanitizer on the tables.
Please follow the signage in place and follow directions….
Both bars will be open and there will be a reduced seating capacity in place, no standing at the bar allowed… Table service only….please be patient….
There will be regular cleaning of the toilets and the bar, again please be patient when looking to get served; it will take longer than normal…
Anyone not following the government guidelines will be asked to leave the premises.
Remember it is not normal and it is your club please respect this and follow the guidance …
We can get back to normal but we all have a part to play…
We look forward to seeing you all in the coming weeks …our thoughts go out to all the families who have lost loved ones and will not be with us when we open up again….EPPP