Saturday pitch inspection

Beechwood was inspected at noon today (Friday) and it was found that some parts of the pitch were still hard and slippery underfoot. However the weather forecast for tonight and tomorrow are to be slightly more milder so we hope it is a sufficient thaw to render the park playable. There will be an inspection at 8.30 am tomorrow where it will be decided if the game can go ahead. We will update all the information as we get it.