MEDICAL/FIRST AID FACILITY/TERRACING UPGRADE
The Club has started planning for a Medical/ First Aid Facility at Beechwood Park, we will schedule a phased Terracing Upgrade which will be funded by the proceeds our gofundme page (the link to this page can be accessed via our Website and media outlets) and also from a forthcoming subscription board, details of this will be made available in the next week or so.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SPONSORED WALK
SUNDAY 25 OCTOBER 2020
Sponsor Sheets will be available from Sunday 27 September from Talbot Committee Members
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC FUNDRAISING CLUB 2019-20
PAYMENT DATES FOR THE NEW SEASON’S SUBSCRIPTIONS:
SATURDAY 03 OCTOBER 2020 SATURDAY 07 NOVEMBER 2020
SATURDAY 07 DECEMBER 2020 SATURDAY 02 JANUARY 2021
SATURDAY 06 FEBRUARY 2021 SATURDAY 06 MARCH 2021
SATURDAY 03 APRIL 2021 SATURDAY 01 MAY 2021
Henry Dumigan (07929525494/[email protected])
Bobby Millar (07771508907/[email protected])
The Club has approved the Installation of Astroturf by our Pitch Partners Pro-Turfcare Ltd behind the Main Street Goals, Phase one will began Friday 4th September 2020, phase two in the next week or so.
BEECHWOOD PARK GENERAL TIDY
The Club will continue our general tidy of the ground each Saturday Morning 10 – 11am during September (pending on the restart of football), volunteers welcome.
AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC SUPPORTERS SOCIAL CLUB – F.A.O. MEMBERS
The Club will be open to MEMBERS ONLY each Saturday from 1pm till 8pm and Sunday from 1pm till 6pm.
- Social Distancing & Government guidelines will be in place.
- On arrival you will be asked to sign in with your full name, address and contact number.
- No standing at the Bar.
- Several Sanitiser Stations with hand sanitisers at each table.
- Please follow the signage and directions that will be in place.
- The scheduled extension to the Social Club is now expected to begin within the next week or so, Members please note that the Club will be open for business during these works.